Industries: Clean rooms, Hospitals and clinics, Laboratories, Extended care facilities, Renovation sites, Offices (workplaces), Gyms, Daycare units, Schools, Firehalls, Welding shops
Efficient and compact air decontamination unit suitable for classrooms, healthcare spaces, offices and commercial spaces.
Genano®5250A Technical information
- Control: Touch screen
- Air flow: Max 294 cfm
- Particle size arrestance: > 0.003 μm
- Cleaning efficiency: 99.7 % + up to MERV 20
- Gas removal: Activated carbon filter, 2.4” depth, 1.8 lbs weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 23.6” x 66” x 23.6”
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Chassis: Painted steel
- Installation: Stand alone
- Fan speed: Stepless adjustment 117 cfm – 294 cfm
- Power consumption: 60 W
- Sound level: 25–42 dBa
- Voltage: 110 – 130 V, 60 Hz
- Unit cleaning: Automatic
- The automatic cleaning function can be switched off in critical areas.
- Additional adaptor kit available for creating spaces with negative / positive air pressure. The Genano 5250 can be easily connected to the existing air ventilation inlet / outlet.
High capacity Genano air Decontamination Unit ensures contaminants within the room will be eliminated by killing all microbes, capturing even nano-sized particles and removing gases and odours.
Canadian Provincial College of Dentists (The College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan attached April 27 2020) are requiring adherence to strict standards regards PPE. Genano 5250A can reduce the air clearance time from the required 120 minutes to 60 minutes with a higher cleaning efficiency in AGP operating rooms.
AJM Solutions Inc. will work with dentists to determine the equipment required to provide a safe environment for all parties.