Experienced financial & operational business professionals
AJM Solutions builds relationships.
Having the right people at the right time is critical to meeting and exceeding your sustainable business goals.
At our core we believe in the power of collaboration and teamwork.
AJM Solutions is affiliated with all sectors of the energy industry including Enviromental and Social Governance, custom rig designs, cyber security fractional Virtual Chief Security Officer for your cyber security requirements, and project management.
Our comprehensive understanding of business allows our experienced professionals to clearly identify what is required by all parties and facilitate expansion of your business.
Our team works with you, our client, to source products that can be modified to suit your requirements.
Let us help you grow your business locally or internationally, contact us today.
- Director and CEO of AJM Solutions Inc.
- Successfully negotiated banking, initial public offerings, and financial restructuring for all stages of corporate growth.
- Experienced Board of Director and CFO, with several corporations, for over 30 years.
- I believe business is about more than finances – it’s about people that includes professionalism, inclusivity, honesty, integrity, and respect.
- Knowledge translation and sharing between people of different cultures. Expertise in business finance, risk evaluation and strategic management of assets.
- Technologies are only ideas until a team develops them into an effective solution.
- Director and President of AJM Solutions Inc.
- Held various senior positions including Board of Director, Stakeholder, General Manager and Regional Country Manager.
- Extensive experience creating profitable start-up companies in various regions in the Middle East, North Africa and Eastern Europe.
- Negotiated contracts with various ministries, top level decision makers including oil and gas companies.
Mr. Michael Cooper is a Director with the Company. Mr. Cooper was a Senior Office with Santa Fe International Corporation. Mr. Cooper is experienced in the Middle East North Africa (“MENA”) market.
45 years of international experience in oil and gas service industries. Michael works well with teams to integrate the operational needs with finance. Michael’s experience is starting up zones and bringing in people that managing the operations. His experience in operations enables Michael to understand the Client’s needs in contracts and operations and find the resources and products that will help them meet their short term and long-term sustainable goals and requirements.